Saturday, August 6, 2011

Being Selfless

Have you ever made a decision? I mean a real life changing decision? One that you had thought about for several weeks, maybe even a month and you thought you were doing the right thing, but then after the decision, you felt worse than before?

Can you ever go back? Do hurtful things that are said can ever really be forgiven? Or do the words build and build until there's a protective wall that just stays there. I read a quote today:




"Be selfless today if it's going to be for the betterment of someone else's life. U and they will be better off for your sacrifice."

I had planned on trying to reverse my decision today. Go back and undo it, if it could. But after reading that quote, maybe the decision was what was better for the other person. Dang...being a human is so hard sometimes...

3 comments:

TXsharon said...

Yeah but don't trick yourself.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I tend to be my own worst enemy...I know a bit cliched, but in my case the truth. Oh, and I finally spent the hour on the phone with AT&T and I'm back into my old email. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting points. Thanks!

My site:
Rachat de credit www.rachatdecredit.net