Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Round Of The HCG Diet

I started the HCG Diet on Christmas Day. Some of you, of course only those of you who don't know, would ask, "WHY CHRISTMAS!?!". The reason being is that the first TWO days of the HCG Diet require you to EXCESSIVELY eat! I'm not kidding, it says so right in the instructions. This was the first absolute guilt free Christmas I've ever had! Honest.

I had butterscotch pie, praline cheesecake, ribeyes, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, fried mushrooms, spring rolls, fried cod and an assortment of cheeses...oh my...how I adore cheese. I've been giving this a lot of thought and ...I think thirty days of the HCG Diet will always be my Christmas present to myself!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am new to this. I came upon this site I have found It amply useful and it has helped me alot. I should be able to give something back and guide others like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around.