Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HCG And My New Workout Partner

I discovered the HCG Diet in April of this year, or was it earlier? I don't quite remember. My 2009 New Year's Resolution was to make daily exercise, whether it be in a gym, the track, my bedroom...a habit. Not only did I succeed in keeping that Resolution, but I think the habit may have infected others.




I started the year alone in the gym. Over the course of the year, I've picked up several workout mates. It's been encouraging and fun watching the progress. My little baby mamma has eradicated almost up to thirty pounds and has set a goal of twenty more to eradicate. Jesse set a goal of nineteen inch biceps and another twenty pounds eradicated. My friend Kristi, just wants to get her groove back on! As for me, well...the improvements are never ending! There's a rumor that if Jesse reaches his nineteen inch bicep goal, that we're all going to get tattoos.


There's someone else that's decided she wants to join our workout club. And although she seems physically fit, she has a long ways to go. I took her through some of the routines last night. This new recruit is going to take a great deal of training and patience!






Even after all the hands on instructions, guidance, one on one tutoring, my new recruit just could not get the hang of the pike ball. All I can do, is pick her up, brush her off and try, try again.

2 comments:

Jovan Gonzales said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just laughed so hard at the last picture. The expression is priceless. You should save that for future blackmail, ha!

Anyways, good luck on your diet! I've just recently started running again, so we can get all thin and sexy together!!! :P

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Oh, I have TONS of blackmail photos!

Then we can both be too sexy for our shirts...on the cat walk...that is :)