I've maintained my weight now for three months. I'm completely addicted to working out. I'm also very conscientious of what I eat. I can't say that it's all due to the HCG Diet, but I believe it was the catalyst for my stupendous journey into the world of good health.
I want to discuss the maintenance phase of the HCG Diet. It's for a period of 6 weeks and the purpose is to allow your body to stabilize at your new weight. You'll increase your caloric intake from 500 to 800 calories per day and you can eat anything you please except sugar and starch.
One thing I did learn from the maintenance phase is that a two pound weight gain is very bad. The diet plan also encourages daily weighing. All other sources have always stated to only weigh once a week, but this plan commands a daily, early morning weigh in after emptying bladder and without wearing any clothes.
Here are some of the most common errors while on the HCG Diet:
1. Not loading enough fat during load days.
2. Mixing vegetables at the meal.
3. No gum, mints, etc...
4. No diet drinks including Crystal Light, diet soda or other diet drinks.
5. No American beef...it's too fat!
6. Weight of protein is to be based on raw meat.
7. Don't eat the same protein for lunch and dinner.
8. Not drinking enough water--drink at least 2 quarts daily.(or allowable liquids)
9. Try to weigh the same time each morning (before eating and drinking), after emptying bladder and fully naked. (tee hee)
10. Avoid eating in restaurants because to a large degree the meats have been "juiced" or manipulated to be more flavorful, tender or juicy with a multitude of processes, which could slow down your weight loss.
Money trumps fracking earthquakes
9 hours ago