Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Rainy Day in Wink, TX

The sun didn't emerge this morning in Wink, TX and take the moon's place, he's still hiding behind ominous grey clouds. Precipitation commenced on the way to my occupation, the temperature decreased, the wind rushed through the leaves on the trees and I desire to go back to my lovely abode, crawl into bed with slippers on, sip on some hot tea and fall into a sweet repose. The morning reminded me of some lyrics from a Cold Play song; "Then there was rain, The sky wore a veil of gold and green...Time is just floating away."

With phase two of Annie's room complete; phase three requires more time to put puzzles together, frame them and hang them on the wall. I managed to complete the backyard weed eating and I will work on the front yard after work today, if the rain ceases. If the rain doesn't end, then I'll catch up on laundry.


Why all the hubbub? Two reasons, my ex hubby arrives on Thursday and then my grandma Ann comes in a few days later, as the ex hubby departs. Overall, the things around the house needed doing anyway, now I just have a really good reason to stop procastinating!

No comments: