Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear Abby Got Stumped?

I got the most disturbing email from my friend Jesse containing some letters that Dear Abby couldn't quite answer. I never knew that Abby, a most intelligent responder of letters, was unable to respond, so I just had to take a look at some of these letters and give it my best shot:

"Dear Abby,
A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together, and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?
"

Clearly Abby's response should have been, "They are conjoined twins." I don't know how she got stumped by that one, really.

"Dear Abby,
What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on my VCR?
"

All Abby had to reply was, "Enjoy it."

"Dear Abby,
I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.
"

Ho...I mean Oh, come on Abby, "Leave his cheatin' hide."

"Dear Abby,
You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor. Now what do I do?"

Abby, I'm so disappointed...how about this response, "See a witch doctor." Okay, not my best one.




No comments: