Friday, December 4, 2009

Early Morning Snowing Shoobie Doobie Wah Wah

This is what I'm talking about! If I'm going to be cold and frigid, I better get some snow to make it worth it! School was delayed until 9AM which found Annie and myself outside romping and playing in the glorious white powder. Annie noticed that the snow is rather dry and thus can't be fashioned into a lively snowman.

We're not expected to warm up until Sunday and as of right now, 8:20AM, there's a slight powder drifting down, down, down. Road conditions are not the best, with some accidents already on the interstate headed West towards El Paso. Schools allow for bad weather days, but I've yet to see one that actually uses the bad weather day. Doesn't make much sense to me, sure seems like a bad weather day to me.


Well, I better make sure I've got wintry supplies. I might also have to make an emergency trip to the Ft Worth area, to assist Mr. Durango in a much needed Intervention of the mysterious drinking and blogging AA.

4 comments:

Durango said...

Brrrrr. That looks cold.

Durango said...

AA's latest blogging mentions being in an alcohol induced coma by 9pm. I think we need to accelerate the intervention. He's claiming the German wife went on a cruise with him, but there seems to be no photo evidence of this. I suspect this validates the rumors that the German is back in the Fatherland and the cruise is a figment of an alcohol fueled imagination. This is really getting quite sad.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

How does an intervention work? Do we invite him to a party, of course mention the presence of boobs, ooops...I meant booze, to ensure his participation and then lock the door once he's in and spring it on him? Really, it's been quite some time ago and the methods may have changed.

Durango said...

CT2---I'm not sure how an intervention works. I suppose we could make it up as we go along. I would think it would involve presenting the perp with our body of evidence that he has a drinking problem. I think your boob lure plan has merit. Some ability to restrain the perp would be needed too. I suppose a solid chair and rope. I dunno. I'll Google for intervention info...