Thursday, December 3, 2009

HCG Diet, Exercise and My Little Baby Momma

Thursday night diet update is being done on a really cold wintry night. I did manage to get to the gym and exercise for a couple of hours. I've noticed sort of a plateau over the past few weeks and decided to infuse some shocking cardio into my workout routine. I hit the treadmill hot and heavy with a 10 minute mile. If you haven't run a ten minute mile and think that's kind of slow, well you should try it before making a judgment like that.

Now that my heart was racing, and my skin was sweating I decided to pump a bit of iron. Worked the chest tonight, with all kinds of flys. Inverted, incline, flat on my back and cable. I wanted to keep my heart rate pumping so in between resting, I did weighted lunges and lift ups. That's what I call them, lift ups. You lay on your stomach, with your ankles under the leg pads and raise your upper torso. It's sort of an unnatural movement, but it's great for tightening your butt and strengthening your back.

I'm going to really focus on toning and tightening my thighs. I'm still not real happy with the way they look. I did take measurements tonight and here they are: Bust 36" Waist 26" Hips 36" Thighs 21" I'm not sure what a good thigh measurement should be, but I'm thinking mine are too hefty.

That little momma that's been working out with me has been doing a great job! She started with a weight of 204lbs and now she's down to 182! I think that's wonderful! She's getting so sassy now, I just love it.

I still would like to do a round of the HCG in January and really get after it. I plan on getting into a swim suit this summer and can't do it yet with my thighs. I might need to hire a thigh man.


Got a HCG Recipe for Fajitas/Carne Asada:
100 grams sliced beef or chicken cut into strips
Tomatoes
Sliced onion
1 clove garlic chopped
3 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs orange juice
1/8 tsp oregano
1/8 tsp chili powder
Pinch cayenne pepper
Marinate meat in lemon juice and spices. Barbeque for carne asada or cook strips in a frying pan with garlic and onion. Add chopped tomatoes during the last 5 minutes of cooking and enjoy with lettuce leaf mock tortillas and salsa.

No comments: